The five random selfies things, as tagged by Anneofbluetardis.
1) Myself and GirlOnAbridge took our first selfie half way up a 2,400M mountain in the Austrian Tyrol, at the end of May last year. We’d just hit the snow line, and having hiked through the snow the previous day, decided enough was enough.
2) In the dirndl GirlOnABridge bought me, which I wore as fancy dress to work one Halloween.
3) With Sr Mary Reynolds RSM, Director of Mercy International Association, as she revealed the portrait of Catherine McAuley that I discovered, to the Mercy Sisters and Associates present on the Feast of Our Lady of Mercy 2013. (image belongs to MIA)
4) Montage from my Confirmation Day, 21/06/2012. I arranged the flowers myself, and embroidered both my cardigan and dress: the first with Catherine McAuley’s Suscipe, and the dress with Isaiah 43, which was my first Reading. The Ambo hanging is also my embroidery - a tree symbolising my journey into the Catholic Church, and the descent/fruits/gifts of the Holy Spirit.
5) …posting it separately because of technical issues!
Tagging… I’m a little wary of tagging people for personal photos - I know selfies are a thing, but some people don’t like putting their image up online, so please don’t take my tagging you as an expectation of any kind! le-swing-cajun, faithinseeds, fiatluxetfactaestlux, lighttheflame, journeywithchrist, audwardway, simply-walking, and indeed, anyone who actually wants to do it!